FordPass – Fuel, Park Dealers 2.8.5
FordPass includes features such as parking and gas station suggestions and vehicle controls.
With FordPass you can:
– Get vehicle health alerts. SYNC® Connect (1)-equipped vehicles can track fuel levels and get alerts when your Ford needs attention.
– Find parking ahead of time in select cities. Search for parking by point of interest, city or address.
– Call or chat with a friendly FordGuide.
– Access Roadside Assistance.
– Find: Easily discover gas stations, restaurants and more.
– Move: Start, stop, lock, unlock and schedule starts¹ for vehicles with SYNC® Connect (1) with FordPass.
Vehicle Controls Available on:
2017: Ford Escape, F-150, Fusion
2018: Ford EcoSport, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang
2019: Ford EcoSport, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, Fusion, Mustang, Ranger, Transit Connect
The FordPass app may use tracking technologies like cookies and pixels that collect information identifiable to your device to let us know that you downloaded FordPass and about how you use its features. We use this information to better understand, customize and improve your FordPass experience, determine which features you use, develop new features, and to manage our advertising.
Some tracking technologies on FordPass may allow third parties such as Facebook to collect or receive information from FordPass and other apps on your device to provide advertising services including helping us identify people like you that may be interested in our products and services and measuring the effectiveness of our ads. The technology may allow Facebook and other third parties to collect or receive this information even if you don’t have a direct relationship them (for example, Facebook may receive information about your use of FordPass even if you don’t have a Facebook account).
You may learn about how to opt-out of this kind of collection and use of information for your browser by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices , for your device by managing your settings, and for your social media accounts by managing your preferences in your account settings.
What’s New – 2.8.5
• Various bug fixes & improvements